Foam fire extinguishers are suitable for environments with A (solid) and B (liquid) class fire risks. The foams cover the surface of the burning material, cut off the oxygen and cool it by lowering the combustion temperature. It can be easily cleaned without damaging the area where it is used.
The foam extinguishing system, which has a very wide and high usage area, in general; It is preferred in hangars, airplanes, warehouses, stations where fuel is loaded or unloaded, paint workshops, facilities where chemical substances are stored or produced, areas where flammable and combustible liquids are stored, filling areas for flammable and combustible liquids, piers, ports and similar areas. Due to its instant response and quick take control; It affects the combustible surface in a short time and prevents possible large fires.
- Foam-filled fire extinguisher type AFFF or AFFF-AR
- TS EN 1866 Certified,
- ISO 9001 quality assurance certificate,
- CE certified
- Extinguisher cylinder is powder coated,
- Discharge hose conforms to TS EN ISO 5774 standard
- As per mandatory CE directives, with safety valve (in order to evacuate the excess pressure that may occur inside the body) valve assembly,
Valve assembly with check valve to check whether the manometer is working or not.
|Extinguisher Type||Capacity (Kg.)||Extinguishing Agent||Thrust Type||Test Pressure(kg/cm²)||Working Pressure(kg/cm²)||Operating Temperature||Spray Distance (m)||Rating Values|
|Continuous Pressure||25 Lt.||AFFF Foam Concentrate||N2||30 BAR||18 BAR||0 C / +60 C||5 – 6 (max)||13A IB|