Foam fire extinguishers are suitable for environments where there is a risk of class A (solid) and B (liquid) fire. The foams cover the surface of the burning material, cut off the contact with oxygen, and reduce the combustion temperature and the cooling process has an effect. It can be easily cleaned without damaging the environment in which it is used.
Foam extinguishing systems, which have a very wide usage area, in general; It is preferred in aircraft and helicopter hangars, warehouses, stations where fuel is loaded or unloaded, paint workshops, shipyards, facilities where chemicals are produced or stored, areas where flammable and combustible liquids are stored, filling areas for flammable and combustible liquids, marinas and similar areas. . Due to its quick response and quick take control; It shows its effect on the combustible surface in a short time and also prevents possible big fires.
- Foam-filled fire extinguisher type AFFF or AFFF-AR
- TS EN 1866 Certified,
ISO 9001 quality assurance certificate,
- CE certified
- Extinguisher cylinder is powder coated,
- Discharge hose conforms to TS EN ISO 5774 standard
- As per mandatory CE directives, with safety valve (in order to evacuate the excess pressure that may occur inside the body) valve assembly,
- With valve assembly with check valve for checking the operational status of the manometer.
|Model||Extinguisher Type||Capacity (Kg.)||Extinguishing Agent||Thrust Type||Test Pressure(kg/cm²)||Working Pressure(kg/cm²)||Operating Temperature||Spray Distance (m)||Rating Values|
|KAF50S||Continuous Pressure||50 Lt.||AFFF Foam Concentrate||N2||30 BAR||18 BAR||0 C / +60 C||5 – 6 (max)||13A IIB|